Thursday, April 2, 2009

Welcome, Welcome

Hey all you Web 2.0 users (technically you’re all on version 2.3.2, but I don’t want to ruin the surprise of what comes next). Welcome to my brand new blog! Feel free to ignore Birthday Pope's little joke below, especially the part about squeezing me.

So, what exactly does Space Pope put on her blog, you ask? Well, despite the massive amount of religious discussion on the Internet, I wasn’t able to find any information about the relationship between Catholicism and rocket fuel. So I’ve decided to combine the best of both worlds here on the official Space Pope blog!

Over the coming weeks, I’ll be throwing in my two cents on issues that I’ve noticed have popping up across the inter-stellar junction points. Is hydrogen-based jetpack fuel the superior choice given the recent ultra-carbon limited combustibility controversy? (No.) When is the least sacrilegious time to orbit Galactus Protozimpazium? (Between the First Gargomalian Solar Eclipse and Boxing Day.) Can a rocket be fueled by faith alone? (Yes, but not for the reasons you think—keep up with the blog.)

So remember, whether you have a question about Catholicism or rocket fuel, Space Pope is here to help!

1 comment: